2019 is almost here, are you ready?
As the calendar pages turned quickly, December was here in a flash. Marketing planning usually takes place in late September/early October, but it is not too late. Let’s take a piece at a time and we will pose some questions for you to ponder:
- (most importantly) What is my marketing budget for 2019?
- Is there a specific group or target audience you plan to focus on?
- New product or service due in the new year? Can you highlight it on the website and collateral?
- New hires in sales? How do you get them engaged with your mission and marketing persona?
- Can you solicit clients to try out and review any new products and services and perhaps provide a testimonial for your website and social media outlets?
Did that help get the creative juices flowing?
Marketing is such a broad term and can encompass as much or as little as you’d like. We help businesses big and small create their content, marketing, and web presence. Give us a call at 518-280-6650 and let’s see what we can come up with together to get you the results you need in 2019.